This tutorial can be to understand the basic working of PayPlans from front-end.
Complete working of PayPlans from front-end:
Follow the under-written steps by which anyone can easily place order for the specific plan and see the transactions which are between you and customer at your site.
User Subscription at the site
- Setup checklist should be cleaned from back-end which will create three menu links : My Dashboard and Subscriptions.
- Click on the Subscribe link at front end, it will show all the available plans.
- Click on the plan of your choice to subscribe it.
- If you are not logged in, then next page will ask your login details and quick registration details.
- Next page shows all the details including Order id, User Details, Product Details, Payment Details and Discount (You can apply discount by using Discount Coupon).
- Fill the details asked on the page.
- Click on Checkout. Pay the payment by using integrated apps and you will be successfully subscribed.
- Click on the link 'My Dashboard’ at front end, it will show all the transactions done by the user who has logged in.
- This “My Dashboard” page also contains the settings you have done in the Dashboard Widget App (You can see description of dashboard widget app here and on the apps tab at the back-end).
- Invoice will also be available to the user if payment is complete for respective orders.
Subscribe (In Top-right corner of “My Dashboard” page)
Clicking on this link will take you to the page containing all the available plans you can subscribe. This is the same page which appears when you click on the SUBSCRIBE button in the left pane of the PayPlans web page.