How payments are done in this new version of PayPlans 2.0?
PayPlans 2.0 has come up with the functionalities of “Invoices”, “Transactions” and “Wallets”. For doing payments, creation of an order should be accompanied with creation of Invoice and Transaction for the order. Initially, invoices are marked as “Confirmed”. After successful creation of transaction, Invoice is marked as "Paid", Subscription as "Active" and Order as "Complete".
- Move to Orders tab and click on “New” button to create a new order.
- Enter the “Buyer” and click on “Save”. Mark the status as “Confirmed”.
- Under the Subscriptions pane, click on “Add a Subscription” button and select a plan to subscribe. This will redirect you to “Subscriptions” tab.
- Go to the orders tab and click on the recently created order.
- ADDING INVOICE: Under the Invoice pane, click on “Add an Invoice” button. You will be directed to the invoice tab.
- Mark the status “Confirmed”. Enter the required details and click on “Save and Close”
- Now, for the recently created invoice, click on “Add a Transaction”.
- Enter the required details and click on “Save and Close”.