Plans overview and How to create it.
Subscription Plans are used to define the membership by which user can connect with your website. Subscription Plans are also used for placing the order.
Create Plans in PayPlans:
- Go to Plans view and click New button.
- Fill up the following information required to set a plan.
- Title: Enter name of the plan (For Example, Standard, Premium, Professional).
- Published: Set it to Yes if you want to publish the plan.
- Visible: Set to Yes if you want to make it visible to front-end users.
- Teaser Text: Enter 1 line description of plan (as per your choice).
- CSS classes: Enter a class name (For Example, free, featured, hot, top, etc.) to apply corner badges
- Redirect URL: In this field, you can give the URL of the web-page where you want redirect the user after the subscription of plan completes.
- Description: Under this field, you can give appropriate description of the plan. This description may help your customers to know about this plan completely.
Time and Price
- Regular Price: Enter price for the plan. Currency of the price will be specified in “Configuration” (according to the setting you have done there).
- Expiration Type: Select any one option out of the three:- Fixed, Recurring and Forever.
- Fixed: It will ask for Expiration Period only. Select time after which subscription for this Plan should expire. Subscription of the plan will get expired exactly after the specified duration.
- Recurring: Recurring payment option can be set by administrator to take payments from user (s) after every specified duration of time for the plan (s) subscribed by user. The subscription of the subscribed plan will get expired, if the user misses in making any of the recurring payments.
- Enter price for first installment: Set a price, other than regular price, if you want to apply trial or start-up charge at first.
- Set Expiration Time: Select time after which subscription for
this Plan should expire. Subscription will automatically recur after
this time for same time period. (Trial / Startup amount period will be
same as you set here for regular price)
- Number of recurrence: Lets you set recurrence count as per the
instructions given over there. For example, Let an administrator wants to take payment from user (who has subscribed a plan) after every recurring time period (hours, days, months, years), then the administrator can specify a number of repeating time periods in which the user should pay the specified amount for the subscribed plan.
- Validate Frequency: First Save the settings, now click this option to validate you recurrence account.
- Forever: The subscription of the plan will never get expired.
- Select Application for this Plan: Select applications for the Plan. You can select multiple applications for single plan. For example, For Plan A, Applications can be Paypal Payments and Discount.
- Core Applications Attached with this Plan: This field shows the apps which are by default attached with this plan. And these apps will come into action as soon as a customer subscribes this plan.
- Groups (optional): Attach to a group if you want to put plan under certain group.
Plan Depends on: Make available to when user is subscribed to: This option lets you decide the number of plans that should be subscribed by your customer before viewing this current plan.
Make available to when user is subscribed to
Here you can set the parameters (Any of the above, All of the above and None of the above.) which should be met for the visibility or accessibility of the plans depending on the plans mentioned in the above field “Plan Depends on”.
- By Default: None of the above
- Any of the above: Display current plan when any of the above plan is subscribed
- All of the above: Display current plan when all of the plans are subscribed.
- None of the above: Display current plan when none of the above plan is subscribed.